The 15th ReferNet annual meeting was attended by ReferNet members, ReferNet national representatives and representatives from the European Commission and the European Training Foundation. During the meeting:
- The outcomes of the ReferNet project’s ex-post evaluation (carried out in 2017) was presented;
- The 2018 work plan was shared thus allowing to reach common understanding of requirements and guidelines;
- A new approach and template for VET policy reporting was agreed;
- Participants worked together at defining quality criteria for ‘VET in Europe’ reports;
- Partnership and knowledge-sharing through ReferNet-owned sessions was fostered, while one-to-one meetings and working groups also took place.
Participants also had an opportunity to exchange good dissemination practices at a dedicated space for displaying their national publications, newsletters, videos, etc.